Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.200 JPY / PAB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,864 (2,129 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (29 minutes ago)