Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.601 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,101 (€1,831) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)