Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.166 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,372 (RD$ 96,671) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)