Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,637 (₨214,763) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)