Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.384 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥371,779 (€3,140) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)