Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.336 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,906 (元19,032) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)