Cost of living comparison between Lampang, Thailand and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.955 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,046 (103,240 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)