Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.232 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,080 (97,473 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)