Cost of living comparison between Laguna Niguel, California, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.939 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥462,692 ($4,452) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)