Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.294 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥447,691 ($4,023) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)