Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.467 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥434,123 ($3,793) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨102 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)