Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.055 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,474 ($2,558) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)