Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.029 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥308,588 ($2,779) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)