Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29831 JPY / NGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,014 (653,723 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)