Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31792 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,057 (745,643 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)