Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35545 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,877 (925,238 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)