Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,463 (223,287 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)