Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.953 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,640 (226,262 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)