Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.889 JPY / PGK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,191 (6,300 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)