Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.973 JPY / PGK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,721 (6,740 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)