Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17470 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥360,649 (CH$2,064,447) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (38 minutes ago)