Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17691 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,975 (CH$2,125,276) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)