Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16902 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,345 (CH$1,362,849) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (41 minutes ago)