Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18071 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,457 (CH$1,319,591) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)