Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.812 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,418 (ARS $36,206) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)