Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.943 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥285,267 (ARS $41,086) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)