Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.124 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥281,137 (ARS $39,461) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)