Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.191 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥281,964 (ARS $39,210) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)