Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,940 ($b18,820) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)