Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.469 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,693 ($b14,202) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)