Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.008 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,004 ($2,127) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)