Cost of living comparison between La Libertad, Ecuador and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.939 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,816 ($3,096) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)