Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.692 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,920 (L 48,581) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)