Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.569 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,850 (L 46,151) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)