Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.942 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,194 (L 65,400) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)