Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 368.312 JPY / KWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥313,570 (Dinar 851) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 2 hours ago)