Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 366.125 JPY / KWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥406,591 (Dinar 1,111) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)