Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 373.468 JPY / KWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥445,736 (Dinar 1,194) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)