Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 367.168 JPY / KWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥286,338 (Dinar 780) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)