Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.865 JPY / KWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥271,585 (Dinar 751) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (26 minutes ago)