Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 370.210 JPY / KWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥295,379 (Dinar 798) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)