Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 374.174 JPY / KWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥447,129 (Dinar 1,195) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)