Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.089 JPY / KWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥405,662 (Dinar 1,096) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)