Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,645 (руб 117,609) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)