Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.428 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,580 (元13,610) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (32 minutes ago)