Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.582 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,458 (GH₵9,815) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)