Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥245,000 (402,940 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)