Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (539,416 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)