Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.457 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,204 (RM6,964) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)