Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.175 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,667 (RM8,081) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)