Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.622 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,153 (RM6,920) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)