Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.068 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,066 (RM13,406) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)