Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.793 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥317,593 (RM12,313) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (43 minutes ago)