Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.067 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,327 (RM11,828) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (39 minutes ago)