Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.933 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,966 (RM8,501) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)