Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,118 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.823 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,964 (RM6,970) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)