Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,699 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.979 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,271 (RM6,658) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)