Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.836 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,821 (RM12,636) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)