Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.593 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥435,081 (kr 34,550) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)