Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.213 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,505 (kr 19,806) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)