Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.180 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥314,147 (kr 23,835) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)