Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.900 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥291,043 (kr 20,939) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)