Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.177 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥447,774 (kr 33,981) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)