Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.775 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,745 (kr 21,252) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)