Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.161 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥284,269 (kr 21,599) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)