Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.845 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,336 (руб 167,675) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)