Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,575 (руб 158,449) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)