Cost of living comparison between Kraljevo, Serbia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.933 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,508 (344,415 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)