Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.243 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,676 (11,808 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)