Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.948 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,214 (11,601 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)