Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.726 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,285 (₨107,935) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (38 minutes ago)