Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.238 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 52% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥398,920 (HK$28,018) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (34 minutes ago)