Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.112 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 44% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥352,626 (HK$24,988) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)