Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.666 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 64% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥615,906 (HK$41,997) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)