Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.498 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 44% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥342,735 (HK$25,392) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)