Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.094 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 48% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥368,011 (HK$26,110) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)