Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.429 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 58% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥616,488 (HK$45,908) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)