Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20147 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,220 (993,783 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (28 minutes ago)