Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18559 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥337,891 (1,820,605 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)