Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18242 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥351,163 (1,925,033 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)