Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.981 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,212 (RM8,049) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (26 minutes ago)