Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.009 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,071 (RM7,259) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (27 minutes ago)