Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.956 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,593 (RM8,268) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)