Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.667 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,781 (RM8,134) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)