Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,364 (₨117,858) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)