Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.952 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥252,145 (8,146 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)