Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.780 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥368,342 (13,259 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)