Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.908 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,590 (руб 160,187) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (34 minutes ago)