Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,553 (10,818TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)