Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.603 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,876 (7,157TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)