Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.852 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥253,783 (руб 137,067) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (43 minutes ago)