Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,746 (₨210,087) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)