Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19403 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,214 (1,268,970 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)