Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35102 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥306,091 (872,009 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (26 minutes ago)