Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01397 JPY / UZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,256 (16,841,912 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)