Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02965 JPY / UZS *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥342,592 (11,554,739 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)