Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02936 JPY / UZS *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,923 (11,784,009 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)