Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.350 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,978 (€1,823) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)