Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.479 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,718 (€2,970) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)