Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥251,176 in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)