Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.438 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥265,132 (77,116 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)