Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.776 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,945 ($2,356) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)