Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.562 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,794 (RM12,276) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)