Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.369 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥242,003 (€1,828) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)