Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.329 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥247,812 (€1,873) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)