Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.864 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,281 (€2,694) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (30 minutes ago)