Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 JPY / KES
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,108 (Shilling346,384) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)